Thames Bridges Trek
Time & Location
About the Event
Join 2000 trekkers as we venture 25km across the Capital taking in unrivalled views of the skyline from its best vantage points.
Setting out from Putney Bridge - it's East towards the City, zig-zagging over the array of historic bridges - each with its fascinating story - and a midpoint stop at Kennington Oval for some snacks & drinks. 25km later, it's a finish line celebration in Southwark past the majestic Tower Bridge.
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and
there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- Reg fee £79
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/thames-bridges-trek