Peak District Challenge
Time & Location
About the Event
This challenge will welcome 2,000 adventurers into the fabulous Peak District National Park. We'll have a major 'Base Camp' hub set-up in idyllic Bakewell, which will include a full range of camping options, car parking, and extensive hospitality & welfare services across the weekend - and a full 100km Challenge which takes a tough & varied figure of 8 route through Derbyshire's finest scenery and Peaks - with full support all the way.
This is a gem in the Heart of England, and with 50km & 25km challenge options also out of our Bakewell Base Camp - this is the Ultra Challenge not to be missed in 2022...
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £330
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/peak-district-challenge