London Winter Walk - code: NYCHARITY22 for 50% off all charity sponsorship spaces
Time & Location
About the Event
A great event to walk off the Christmas celebrations, and to kick start your New Year fitness regime! There are Full Marathon & Half Marathon options, both starting & finishing at The Oval Cricket Ground on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30 January, and take in highlights of the Thames, its historic bridges, and many of the Capital’s key landmarks. Families are welcome, there’s a free winter bobble hat & neck buff, rest stops with snacks, with a special medal and hot food at the finish.
Whether it’s to enjoy an active day out with friends, or to maintain a New Year fitness regime – there’s a London Winter Walk for you! Join as an Individual or as a team, and do it for yourself and self fund, or support one of our Charity Partners with much needed fundraising.
Set yourself up for an active New Year!
- The Full Marathon – 42km figure of 8 starting & finishing at the Oval Cricket Ground
- The Half Marathon - 21km loop past Tower Bridge to Southwark Park Both start & finish at The Oval Cricket Ground near Vauxhall – and both are available on Saturday 29 & Sunday 30January. This event is strictly walking only – so no jogging or running is allowed.SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
- Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place! Half marathon: Reg fee £7.50 / fundraising target £155 Full marathon: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £225
- Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost. Half marathon: Reg fee £29.50 / fundraising target £100 Full marathon: Reg fee £39.50 / fundraising target £120
- Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, andthere’s no cost at all to the charity! Half marathon: £59 (£44 12-17 year old price) Full marathon: £79 (£59 12-17 year old price)
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://ultrachallenge.com/london-winter-walk/