Sat, Apr 30|
Isle of Wight
Isle of Wight Challenge - code: SPRINGCHARITY22 for 25% off all charity sponsorship spaces
Walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight’s coastal path. Along the southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and onwards in a full island loop. Choose from the full 100km challenge, 50km half-challenge, or even a 25km quarter distance option, with full hospitality & support, including food, drinks & medics
Time & Location
Apr 30, 2022, 9:00 AM – May 01, 2022, 9:00 AM
Isle of Wight, Military Rd, Ventnor PO38 2JF, UK
About the Event
Great challenges need great settings - and none are better than the Island's coastal path. 2,000 adventurers of all experience levels will walk, jog or run the Isle of Wight Challenge in 2022 - and go all out to push themselves further.
It's along the spectacular southern cliffs, past the iconic Needles and up to historic Cowes at the half way stop. For Full Island challengers it's on to historic Ventnor, and back to our welcome Base Camp in Chale after an epic 106km journey. You'll get full support & hospitality all the way, and with half & quarter Island options also - there's an Isle of Wight Challenge for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
- 100km: Reg fee £30 / fundraising target £595
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
- 100km: Reg fee £110 / fundraising target £3303.
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
- 100km: £198
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/isle-of-wight-challenge