Sat, Sep 23|
Chiltern 50 Challenge 2023
End of season 50 km looped challenge in some of the Chilterns finest countryside, with historic trails, rolling hills, nature reserves, and fantastic views. At our basecamp in Henley, there’s a Saturday night celebration BBQ, bar & entertainment, with extensive on-site camping & parking options.
Time & Location
Sep 23, 8:00 AM
Henley-on-Thames, Marlow Rd, Henley-on-Thames RG9 3AS, UK
About the Event
This 50km looped route covers some of the best of the Chilterns countryside. You can Walk, Jog, or Run along historic trails and over rolling hills. Starting & finishing at our Base Camp in Henley-on-Thames, there's a Saturday night celebration BBQ & entertainment with camping options.
Passing through nature reserves, forests, and a few hills with great views - it's a route with real variety, and some wonderful scenery - and it's all easily accessible from London. With 25km options also - there's a Chiltern Challenge here for everyone!
Your entry includes free food and drink at regular rest stops, plus support including medics, marshals and massage. As you cross the finish line, you’ll get a glass of fizz, t-shirt, and a medal to commemorate your achievement.
SIGN UP & FUNDRAISING OPTIONS:
1. Charity Sponsorship – you pay a small registration fee, do lots of fundraising and we cover the cost of your event place!
- 25km: Reg fee £10 / fundraising target £250
- 50km: Reg fee £20 / fundraising target £395
2. Mixed Funding – pay half of the event place cost yourself, fundraise a bit less and we pay the balance of the event place cost.
- 25km: Reg fee £45 / fundraising target £135
- 50km: Reg fee £72.50 / fundraising target £218
3. Self Fund – you pay the full cost of the event place - fundraise whatever you want, with no set target or deadline, and
there’s no cost at all to the charity!
- 25km: £79
- 50km: £129
For full details of prices and to sign up: https://www.ultrachallenge.com/chiltern-50-challenge